Can someone make a google spreadsheet for jailbreak apps that work on the iPhone 4?

Pn2bade

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Now that the jailbreak has been released, can someone make some kind of spreadsheet that we know which jailbreak apps do and do not work on the iPhone 4 just like there was for IOS 4?

PS: I was looking at YouTube and looks like SBSettings works on the iPhone 4. :)

Vendettx#IM

Dec 21, 2008
Visit site
if you go to cydia it will tell you if it works or not.

so far sbsettings, bitesms, winterboard etc all work.

when it doesnt i get this message,

photoe.png

but i do understand what you mean cus when i install "androidlock" it works however when i try to go into the settings to set it up it saids unable to access settings.

calred34

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Alli

Where is the thread you're refering to? Is it a sticky and I just missed it? I took the plunge this weekend and upgraded from 3.1.3 to 4.0.1 on my 3GS - Time Consuming but all in all went through without a hitch. Now I'm working on reinstalling the JB apps I need ... Some things don't seem to be working so I want to review that list first (example, Element)

P.S. WHO DAT !!!! Our Saints Aint "Aints" Any More!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Developers have had a good bit of time to catch up, i think many of them were waiting to see 4.1...

P.S. WHO DAT !!!! Our Saints Aint "Aints" Any More!

I can tell you one "aint" that does apply to them though, they sure AINT going to be in the super bowl this year (that game against a sorry looking vikings was not promising).

calred34

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the pointer to the Apps Link ... But I was actually more interested in JailBreak Apps and compatability with iOS4 installed on a 3GS.

calred34

May 10, 2010
Visit site
That certainly gets me what I'm looking for! This at least explains why both Element and Cydget (at first glance) don't seem to be right ... Thanks!