• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Can I download music from iTunes to an asus tablet?

Steve Klein1

Nov 8, 2013
Visit site
Well hi to everyone . Need a little help. Can I download music from iTunes to an asus tablet? I'm sixty two and new to Mac . Mastered the iPhone but just got the imac. Please help. I have a learning curve ( wide).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Being that I do not know whether or not your Asus tablet is Android or Windows based, I will recommend that you find a way to export your music from iTunes to an mp3 format, and then upload the music to an extern drive or a cloud based service like Dropbox. After that, download the music to your Asus tablet using the associated cloud service's app or via USB, depending on the method you choose.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If it is Windows based which I do know it would have to be MP3 or MP4. If you have Windows media Player which almost everyone does with iTunes, Just go into WMP and scan your computer and it will find any music that is MP3 or 4 like I said and put in into WMP for you , It is that simple and then follow the rest of the instructions as given to you and you will be fine.

By the way Welcome to iMore as well and hope you have fun here as a new member. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask anyone who will be happy to help so jump in and look around all of the many forums and don't forget our Blog side as well for interesting articles. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I believe it will work, as long as iTunes can see the Asus as an mp3 player which it probably can. At least that's how iTunes works on a PC. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz