Can I disable call-waiting or turn off its beeping in the iPhone 5c's settings??

Eight Ball

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Without turning off or disabling call waiting with my carrier, is there a way I can disable call waiting in phone setting. Or turn off call waiting beeping?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Settings... Phone... I have a 'Call Waiting' entry where I can switch it on/off... It's likely carrier dependent... If your provider supports it, it's there...

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Settings... Phone... I have a 'Call Waiting' entry where I can switch it on/off... It's likely carrier dependent... If your provider supports it, it's there...

can't be done on the Sprint network but nice to know that some carriers have this option

Eight Ball

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
Thank you (both of you!!!). I do have the 'Call Waiting' entry in Settings... Phone.... and I was able to slide it to the off position (faded out). I'm using the unlocked non-carrier branded iPhone on prepaid Cricket so I'm not sure if this will work or not, but it's nice to know that the call waiting entry is there. Thanks again for pointing it out to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McElvy