Calendar View Options In NC

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So on 7.1 I can expect the removal of the dead time space?

Since iOS 7.1 is still in beta there is no guarantee.

I want to buy the 5s for dirt cheap, per my other thread, but kinda want to wait for finishing touches in 7 before I purchase.

Well once iOS 7.1 comes out it will be awhile before another update comes out

Lucky I am using my work 4s running 6 instead of my personal running running 7

You have 2 4Ss and one is a work phone? If I knew that I would say get the 5S to replace your personal phone but keep your work 4S at iOS 6 for now.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

anon(5140585)

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I bought the personal 4s out right 3 years ago and have always been "due for an upgrade".

At this point I am really not sure if I want to upgrade and renew contract for the 5s. I have a whole other thread on this issue of mine. I don't care for the other platforms out there, but not a real big fan of 7 either.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought the personal 4s out right 3 years ago and have always been "due for an upgrade".

At this point I am really not sure if I want to upgrade and renew contract for the 5s. I have a whole other thread on this issue of mine. I don't care for the other platforms out there, but not a real big fan of 7 either.

Well you could wait for the Ubuntu phones...

I wasn't a fan of iOS 7 at first either but after using for about 2-3 months starting at beta 1 it grew on me and I started to like it.

I know with the iPhone it will last 2 years no problem without thinking of upgrading. I had my 4S since December 2011 (3 year term at the time) and I didn't think about upgrading my 4S until I installed iOS 7 and though it might not be a bad idea to do an early upgrade on my phone.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2