Buying my cat an iPhone

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a cat and he really likes my iPhone. They have a game for iDevices called FRISKIES, and he really loves to interact with the ponds, and catch the fish, and things like that. He also plays Angry Birds really well.

I've heard of Elephants and monkeys really being able to work iDevices.

Have you ever considered buying your pet an iDevice?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I have a cat and he really likes my iPhone. They have a game for iDevices called FRISKIES, and he really loves to interact with the ponds, and catch the fish, and things like that. He also plays Angry Birds really well.

I've heard of Elephants and monkeys really being able to work iDevices.

Have you ever considered buying your pet an iDevice?

Yes, I recently purchased an iPhone for younger great ape.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My cats love playing with my iPad. I don't let them do it often. Buy them their own - are you out of your mind?

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
People give their pets Facebook accounts and let them have shoes, why not?

I don't have a monkey, but I'm pretty sure that if you handed it an iDevice that he would be able to answer a call. I could probably FaceTime with it. Make sure everything's okay.They can also listen to music.

My cat is very smart you know, I mean he really knows how to play Angry Birds. No, I mean he's actually good at it! Lol!!

What do your pets do when you hand them an iDevice?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My cats paw at whatever's moving on the screen - bouncing balls, flaming jewels. They're cats. They chase things. They're hunters.

anaphora68

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
If you have enough money that buying your cat an iPhone is an option, why don't you send some my way?

My cat will paw at my wife's iPad from time to time, but then she just gets bored and falls asleep, usually on said iPad.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I think my horses would probably shatter the screen the first time they tried to toggle between apps. :D

During the winter months when it's rainy or snowy outside and they have to be in the barn, they are a lot calmer in the barn when I've got my iPhone with me and am using my Sirius app. I've either got it on the Met Opera channel or the Cinnemagic channel and they love it. Really calms them down.

My dog would eat it. She eats light bulbs.

My cats would probably never wake up.

Tony2255

Trusted Member
May 26, 2012
Visit site
There is an app we bought for our playbook a that is for the cat. Has many mixes and when the cat hits one it disappears and makes a sound the cat lives it

Sent using Tapatalk

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I bet my 85lb Boxador would love an iDevice. I wonder if AppleCare would cover it :)

I mean if you just bought them an iPad, and made it "puppy proof" and attached it to the wall or something, you could probably FaceTime with them. They would totally answer the call, just give them a ringtone they really like.

And with fishes, you could probably get an iPad and sit it beside them, have a pond app so they would have someone to play with, my teacher used to do that. You know, with the types of fish that get red when they see themselves.

And you could also let your hamster get more exercise if they saw you on FaceTime. It might give them more motivation.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
People give their pets Facebook accounts and let them have shoes, why not?

"People" do a lot of things, that doesn't mean I'm going to do them.

This thread has got to be a joke. Otherwise you'd just buy your cat an iPod touch. Unless it also likes making phone calls.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Ooh, Jet's soooo cuuute!! Trying to catch that mouse, I hope it's not frustrating to them. I mean he keeps swiping at it, but the mouse seems to not react. It just stops for a second and keeps on going.

But I totally would get my pet an iPad more than an iPhone. I mean, only because animals don't know how to talk yet.

If I did get them the phone, I would have to get all of them a phone. Maybe they could talk to each other. Lol

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Some of our feline friends are our closest. So I mean, would it really hurt to buy them one? They already know how to use it.. They might not be able to talk, but they can hear your voice. And they can recognize you.

And I mean, they can even read bedtime stories without ripping the pages
cats on ipads - YouTube

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
LOL!! If you got all your pets phones, what do you think they'd talk about?

Julia (One of my cats): I can't believe Mommy bought us Meow Mix.
Cletus (my oldest cat): Word. Fancy Feast is on sale this week.
Murphy (another cat): Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Or

Julia: Mom!!!!!! Murphy won't get off the scratching post. It's my turn!
Me: You have claws. Use them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy