Bumper Frustration

patmurray

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I purchased my first Apple product a month ago, an Iphone 4, and finally received the bumper yesterday in the mail. I was excited about the bumper and was impressed with how it looked on the phone and how it felt in my hand.

But when I went to charge it last night, I realized that my charger does not fit properly through the opening on the bottom of the bumper, so in order to charge or sync I'll need to remove the bumper every time, which is completely unacceptable to me. I called Apple this morning and the support person confirmed that the bumper wasn't designed to accommodate the standard plug (which absolutely baffles me).

So I guess the free case program was completely worthless for me, and I'll have to go out and purchase something that I can actually use.

scottdoc718

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
I called Apple this morning and the support person confirmed that the bumper wasn't designed to accommodate the standard plug (which absolutely baffles me).

The standard apple "plug" does fit. I guess there is no real standard though. That is the problem. I know the tipb store sell the Apple cable and wall AC adaptor for $15. Good deal.

patmurray

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I finally was able to get Apple support to agree to send me a replacement bumper since mine did not fit properly with my connector.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl