Back to Apple

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
I want to love this phone. Maybe I am missing some features. Please help me fall in love with Apple again.

You should just accept whatever you have right now. Accept all the pros/cons. The moment you start to compare, you will not feel happy about it. I had issues adjusting with OSX after using Windows for 10 years. My mind was set they way Windows used to work, how I used to work and this fixed habit got me uncomfortable & upset with OSX until I accepted it as it is :)
This is also applicable to relationships :yes:

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
You should just accept whatever you have right now. Accept all the pros/cons. The moment you start to compare, you will not feel happy about it. I had issues adjusting with OSX after using Windows for 10 years. My mind was set they way Windows used to work, how I used to work and this fixed habit got me uncomfortable & upset with OSX until I accepted it as it is :)
This is also applicable to relationships :yes:

Really good advice here. Comparing the two platforms will have you switching phones every couple hours. Trust me :)

Posted via the iMore App for Android

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Looking at Android forums and looking at iPhone forums will tell you exactly why I switched to iOS. No going through pages of threads about things not working, workarounds, how to speed up certain things, wondering if you'll see the new Android version before it's 6 months old, which features the OEMs are going to leave out, etc. Not to sound cliche, but iOS just works.

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Just to know, how was your experience with the Note 7 before the drama?

Another thing I think there are some app (not one on hand to recommend right now) which can make the file transfer and also gives some hints about the equivalent for iPhone from your Android device.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77