Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max Picture Thread Cases

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a ton of cases. Right now I’m using my jet white Peel case with a pop socket. I love how thin these are.
4e1beab61542573f948e842783511772.jpg

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I like the green one. The grips are better then the other colors. I want the new blue color but it’s sold out.
I have 2 symmetry cases and they are tight but not terribly tight.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Otterbox Aneu in today and I can't decide if I like this thing or not. :rolleyes: Right out of the box it has the Mous Banana Boat Bend and a little saggy bottom. The back is like a finer grit Symmetry texture. The rubber sides are pretty soft and extra gummy. Getting the phone into the case is kind of hard because of this gummy rubber. You have to fondle and finesse the rubber around the edges of the screen. The buttons are completely flush with the sides of the case and pretty much suck. The case has a good feel and grip because of these "Bumper Car" rubber edges. I do not find the rubber loose around the edges except for a slight sag over the charge port.
IMO, I would not rush out and purchase one of these.

an03.jpgan04.jpgan05.jpgan06.jpgan07.jpgan08.jpg

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Aneu in today and I can't decide if I like this thing or not. :rolleyes: Right out of the box it has the Mous Banana Boat Bend and a little saggy bottom. The back is like a finer grit Symmetry texture. The rubber sides are pretty soft and extra gummy. Getting the phone into the case is kind of hard because of this gummy rubber. You have to fondle and finesse the rubber around the edges of the screen. The buttons are completely flush with the sides of the case and pretty much suck. The case has a good feel and grip because of these "Bumper Car" rubber edges. I do not find the rubber loose around the edges except for a slight sag over the charge port.
IMO, I would not rush out and purchase one of these.

View attachment 130153View attachment 130154View attachment 130155View attachment 130156View attachment 130157View attachment 130158

Interesting. I'm still looking for a simple and doesn't break the bank case. Would you say the Caudabe Sheath has better fit? I'm sure the Sign TPU case is fine but I'm not a fan of the different textures.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Electric Blue Caudabe Sheath in today. These are fantastic cases.
The "Electric Blue" is not so electric blue in person. Couple pics:

cb01.jpgcb02.jpgcb03.jpgcb04.jpgcb05.jpgcb06.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
I'm flip flopping on the Aneu :rolleyes: The saggy rubber near the change port is driving me crazy.
Back in the crowbar Symmetry for now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekintech1