Visit site
bef15003c584b9acdff749c8df41b71e.jpg

53253c405d14337267cfc1553e14d067.jpg

From Spigen. I think $12 on Amazon.

Which case is this?? I really like it

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Over and over plus now across lots of products the Spigen are hard to beat. They are not always most attractive but they always seem to have good fit and function. This product cycle Apple Silicone are tremendous. I was tempted to try a few priced between the Apple and Spigen I have but I already returned two that did not fit and thought I'd go for proven and have that money for other things. Maybe I'll splurge after more time passes.

In the meanwhile this is a great bunch of posts to see the products and what sorts of designs people are attracted to. The big differenced between simplicity and much entertain me.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I always get an Apple Leather Case first and this time I purchased the Baltic Blue to match my iPhone. I'm glad Apple finally closed in the bottom.
de8dea98ef890ca2e36537c34c1492bb.jpg

cba7776bc94d822236f38c68f987ca38.jpg

Last edited:

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Don’t have pictures but I bought the Baltic blue leather case from apple love these cases! Always had one for all my phones... Only this years it had uneven lip bottom both corners were lower than the phone lol got a replacement and its all better now.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Don’t have pictures but I bought the Baltic blue leather case from apple love these cases! Always had one for all my phones... Only this years it had uneven lip bottom both corners were lower than the phone lol got a replacement and its all better now.

Yes, I also read about this problem in several reviews, so I decided to order directly from Apple (used my Military Discount), thinking that this would probably be the best place to get a good product. I was correct or lucky, I received an excellent Baltic Blue Apple Leather Case that I'm totally please with.

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I also read about this problem in several reviews, so I decided to order direct from Apple (used my Military Discount), thinking that this would probably be the best place to get a good product. I was correct or lucky, I received an excellent Baltic Blue Apple Leather Case that I'm totally please with.

I also bought my directly from them but still came with it but thankfully chatted with them and it was really easy to setup a replacement and the replacement is way better no uneven lip.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yes, I also read about this problem in several reviews, so I decided to order directly from Apple (used my Military Discount), thinking that this would probably be the best place to get a good product. I was correct or lucky, I received an excellent Baltic Blue Apple Leather Case that I'm totally please with.

I have a Baltic blue and bought a red directly from apple. The red had that problem but the blue didn’t. So I returned the red to the apple store.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have a Baltic blue and bought a red directly from apple. The red had that problem but the blue didn’t. So I returned the red to the apple store.

Oh OK. I guess you was 50% lucky. Glad you had no problems getting a decent case.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I also bought my directly from them but still came with it but thankfully chatted with them and it was really easy to setup a replacement and the replacement is way better no uneven lip.

Glad they corrected the problem. Another reason to deal with Apple directly.

Last edited:

Manny13840

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site

Nice yea when my first one came in, I was disappointed, I never had that on previous leather cases from them. And read online it’s common on this generations phone. So I said to myself Apple is always good on replacing it so I gave it a go even I was debating that I can live with it no problem. The new one came in and did not have it, I was super happy.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Oh OK. I guess you was 50% lucky. Glad you had no problems getting a decent case.

Apple asked if I wanted to exchange and I said no. I had to wait 45 mins in line to return. I said I’m not coming back again. So I just went with the one good one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2