Anyone using a cheap case?

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Cheap case to me is anything $10 and under. Surprisingly there is a lot available in this range. Diztronic comes to mind.

I picked up one called Power Support Air Jacket at the Apple Store. It's $30 and very thin. I liked them a lot on the 5S. On the 6+ I'm not so sure. They kind of remind me of the Ringke slim. Hard to put on, even harder to take off. Feels like I'm going to break or bend(!) the phone taking it off. And yes you must follow the directions on removing it or you won't get it off!

It's slim though. It creaks a bit because there's no liner internally. If used in dusty environments I'm sure lots of silica (sand) will make its way in between the jacket and phone causing pitting and minor dings. The polycarbonate is very strong and drops probably won't faze it for the most part. But if you're drop prone a Speck/Otter/UAG/Etc. would provide better protection with the expense of bulk. The phone is thin enough however even with one of the more rugged cases on it does not feel like a brick. But it's noticeable.

vncmgn

Dec 5, 2014
Visit site
06c0a5c6a6c4ed6698c300419a005b23.jpg
can anyone guess which is the cheapest/ most expensive one here? Love all the cases tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Heck no if YA have an expensive phone I believe it's okay to get an good expensive case that will protect the phone outterbox 50$ and plexiglass screen protector 40$

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2