Anyone NOT get a tracking number email?

jhande

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Nothing here. I ordered 7:00 and have order number 7648. Received the confirmation of order email within an hour and then a "order processing" email last night at 9:30 but no tracking information email!

NYMoose

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I havent, and when I do the 611 call in it does not even show I did a order, but I have a confirmation, and have spoken to a live person who verified order, and said I should receive a order processed e-mail shortly!

bign__17

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep that is exactly what I got.....611 saying that my order shipped and I will receive in 2 business days but when I press 2 for tracking says on order was made by me, so I'm not expecting mine until next week.

clipperschic

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Most of ours says that. I bet if you press 2 for tracking info you'll get the message "there is no order associated with this number".

That is exactly what i got when i called 611...i wonder what exactly does it mean...I know my order was processed because my card was charged but I just want a tracking number!!! lol:confused:

Kalmajo

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I called 611 and was told the order was shipped and expected in 2 business days, then when I tried to get the tracking info it said "Did not see a recent order for this Number". But I talked to a CS rep this morning and was told they are shipping on the 9th. I am so very impatient, plus I have a business trip on the 10th.

fennerk1

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I am in CT and have not received any shipping info. On verizon's site is just says it is being processed and calling 611 tells me it will be shipped the 10th. I am getting jealous of everyone being able to track theirs!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy