• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Anybody regret getting the pacific blue?

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am glad there are color options. The Pacific Blue is gorgeous. It’s a woman thing. My brother says. It’s just a phone! Ha! But let him say that about his Nissan Titan ! It’s not just a truck. It is the TRUCK. Lol
Nuff said. The color is awesome

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Dec 13, 2020
Visit site
I bought gold at first but from back it seemed like my 11 pro max silver Color, got it exchanged with friend for blue. Didn’t like it much as to me no covers look as good on blue as they would on graphite. So finally couple of days back got graphite as I would probably keep this phone for a year and would love to use it in Color I really like. First time when I was so confused. Like last year I knew I wanted silver before that gold.

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Yeah I got the Pacific Blue - it looked a lot better in videos and images than in person. Looks more dull in person.

I've seen the graphite which I think looks great.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I know, right? It’s pure torture! I ordered from an AT&T kiosk at Sam’s. The deal was,too good to pass up.

Gotcha OK. That’s probably why. Seems most stores have them in stock now. For all carriers. But sams kiosk I can see that.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The simple answer is we don’t want to put a case on it. Period. Our decision is not for you to understand, but if you must understand something, understand that some people will put a case on their iPhones and some will not. To each his or her own, right?

Even if it does gets dropped/knocked out of our hand, it’s “our” phone and not yours and if we’re not concerned about it then why should you be? Right?

I was going to post on color because I see and handle a lot in helping work associates and in my case color is sort of tied to the case and durability issue.

With a plain stainless XS Max I guess it would age like my old Swiss watches and tools - you'd see micro scratches and big ones would not stand out. That ended up being correct. As time passed I realized I never tired of stainless and white.

Now with some time into it I'm more happy about getting another stainless/white and for some reason like the blue I'm seeing with minis more than the Pro's blue this time.

I'll smile and think about color again because we have 6 dozen new Apples and Androids to get in MDM and stage. Those are all black 'n white (silver and grey). We're piloting iPod touch as WiFi Teams telephones so might get adventurous with color there.

In the meanwhile I really like the pacific blue but it's totally like fashion - perfect for some but not me.

On naked and cases. I buy stuff to use it. The phones are tools for me. Starting with XS Max they've meant a lot of time not pulling out my laptop at work sites. I'm not going to use a case where it's harder to use the phone. For cleanliness I wash the cases and phone when I get home from work sites. I'll keep living dangerously and in a way I can best use and enjoy the phone.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Gotcha OK. That’s probably why. Seems most stores have them in stock now. For all carriers. But sams kiosk I can see that.

Happy to update that my new iPhone arrived Friday, 4 days after I completed the order! This is basically 2-3 weeks earlier than AT&T told me. I couldn't be happier, and I love the pacific blue!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Happy to update that my new iPhone arrived Friday, 4 days after I completed the order! This is basically 2-3 weeks earlier than AT&T told me. I couldn't be happier, and I love the pacific blue!

It’s a great color. Both wife and I have pacific blue. We wouldn’t even consider any other color.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman