• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Anybody regret getting the pacific blue?

Hansana

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone here thinks graphite or any other colour would have been a better choice than PB for your self personally?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the blue on my mini and AW6 both look nice wouldn’t change nice color.
I use a case on both so it really dosent matter you cant really see the color.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I have the 12 Pro Max in blue and I really like the blue. I kinda wish it was graphite but the blue is different.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I had the pacific blue one originally and sold it to a friend who needed one before he went overseas and couldn’t wait.

I went to the Apple store here in Jacksonville and the only one they had in stock was the graphite model, so I bought one with a clear case and I am liking it.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I will say that I did see the all gold one and I really liked it, normally I am not into the gold and silver colors, but this iPhone 12 Pro gold model is sharp. Probably why it sold out so quick.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
As much as I like most of the Apple colors over time, I'm partial to the plain stainless steel as it ages.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
When I had the silver X, it scratched up like crazy. I’ve never had that issue with colors.

They got the micro scratches you'd have if you bought a Rolex, but don't show the scratches the colored ones do if they take that sort of hit or damage. The micro scratches just remind me of quality stainless tools and some wrist watches Apple Watch have retired.

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
I like the blue - bit more of a gray-blue to me. Normally my phones are space black or graphite so this was a bit of a change.
Next phone I get, I'll probably go back to black or gray.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I haven’t seen the new Blue in person so I can’t make a real decision but I don’t like blue cellphones because blue use to look cheap on Dummy phones back in the day

My 11 Pro Max in Midnight Green is so elegant in my eyes even thou I normally like light colors like gold and silver

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I got the silver and actually wish I would’ve gotten the blue. Every year I end up with space gray or this year would’ve been graphite and wish I woulda gotten silver. This year I actually got silver and no I’m regretting it LOL. Something about this design in silver I’m not a fan of.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don’t have the pacific blue iPhone, but I do have the graphite. With that being said, I don’t have any regrets choosing the color I chose and it would be the same if I had gotten the pacific blue.

I purchased a gold iPhone 11 Pro Max last year and although it was a nice looking iPhone, I knew I didn’t want that particular color this time around.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The pacific blue iPhone is a gorgeous looking device, but I like the graphite better.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I actually have 2 Pro Maxes. My other is gold. I like them both a lot. The blue is stealth the gold is just...wow.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shanefreedman