All static when making a call

XCalibration17

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever made a call and the person on the other end was all static and you couldn't understand what they were saying? I have had this happen several times and I have to hang up and call again. Any idea why it could be doing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It could be in regard to your location or the location of the person you were communicating with, it could be outside electronic interference, network trouble or a number of things. Call your service provider and ask if they're having network problem or whether or not others have called about similar problems.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever made a call and the person on the other end was all static and you couldn't understand what they were saying? I have had this happen several times and I have to hang up and call again. Any idea why it could be doing this?

This happens to me every so often and still have no solid answer as to why.

hdtracy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Could be a couple different things. Does it always happen when calling the same person (could be their phone)? Or is it always when you're in one particular area (poor coverage)? Or if it's in random locations on random calls, it may be something to have Apple check out for you. That would drive me nuts for sure!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll