Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I’m going to try to say this in hopes of you guys understand. I’m not too good with words sometimes. I work for local school district as support staff. I was sent this form that requires us to keep track of our time so we don’t get paid overtime. it was very buggy last year as I was told that. I ended up making it work. I like to figure this stuff out. it’s due monthly so I have time but I was like to figure it out so I don’t spend a lot of time on it.

When I went to try to edit my time it wouldn’t “save” properly as I had to take screenshot of it. Do I have to have the actual spreadsheet app or use it on laptop/desktop or iPad to make it work properly. It’s a .XLSX document

Here’s an exampleIMG_7817.JPG

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean when you say it wouldn’t save properly? Can you select “File” and then “Save As” from within the app you’re viewing the spreadsheet? If so, give it a name. For example, “Time Sheet 07/31/2024”.

In any case, you should be able to edit the spreadsheet via Microsoft Excel if it’s downloadable.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
What do you mean when you say it wouldn’t save properly? Can you select “File” and then “Save As” from within the app you’re viewing the spreadsheet? If so, give it a name. For example, “Time Sheet 07/31/2024”.

In any case, you should be able to edit the spreadsheet via Microsoft Excel if it’s downloadable.

When you go edit it, it shows the right format of course, but when you go and hit save and go print it it doesn’t save right and it’s missing some of the formats in the cells.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you go edit it, it shows the right format of course, but when you go and hit save and go print it it doesn’t save right and it’s missing some of the formats in the cells.
Is the entire sheet printing or are you missing a portion of the sheet after it has been printed? If is the latter, is the spreadsheet printing in portrait mode instead of landacape?

If you’re truly missing some formatting, are you viewing, editing and saving in an app that is. OT Microsoft Excel?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
It’s only missing portions. do you think because Apple and Microsoft don’t get along very well needs to be edited on Excel. I’m using markup on the iPhone and iPad.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It’s only missing portions. do you think because Apple and Microsoft don’t get along very well needs to be edited on Excel. I’m using markup on the iPhone and iPad.
Try this. Save the edited spreadsheet as a pdf and then print the pdf.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrea2106tasca1968