activation problems on my iphone 5

I

iMore Question

i have the issue that when i start my iphone that i just restarted completely it says "replacemenmt needed" and then something about bringing it to the nearest apple store ... and they fix it ... BUT ... i do not want to bringing to a nearest apple store ( 150 km from my home) and because the last time i gave my iphone to them to repair it , it took 5 months ...

So ... if anybody has heard of this problem and knows the solution to it ... then if you could please name it and give a few instructions ;-)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never experienced anything like that, but one thing is for certain, if I had, I wouldn't hesitate to make a genius bar appointment to get my device up and running. Anyway, since you say that "when you start" your iPhone, it says replacement needed, does your device continue to work? If so, it may be a battery-related issue, and that the warning message is related to getting the battery replaced.

pakknight

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
Can you please specify if you have a locked iPhone or unlocked? And if locked then did you try to unlock it ? And what carrier are you using?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2