A little intro...from a former lurker...

powerbyte

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok, so my confession is that I have been reading this site and its forums since the TIPB days...I have always found it a great source of up to the minute (most of the time) Apple news. I have not however taken the time to introduce myself. My name is Robert, and I am an Apple addict. I started off with an iPod Touch right after it first came out, and then moved onto my first iPhone, the 4S through Sprint. I am now happily on an iPhone 5 through Verizon (never ever thought I'd leave Sprint, but I love LTE entirely too much!). Back in my Palm Pre days, I was a frequent poster over on PreCentral.net, and I hope to get back to my posting ways here on iMore. I can be a wisea$$ sometimes, but please take it with a grain of salt. I do try to help where I can, and when I can.

Cheers!

Robert

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome, Robert, and thank you for introducing yourself. As for you being a wise arse, it's all good, my friend...:)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore Robert,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Robert and thank you for introducing yourself to the forums and us as we introduce ourselves to you. We wish you the best here and hope you have a bunch of fun with us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy