6+ to SE thread!

rave264

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
So, I finally got my se yesterday and played around with it. I got it on swappa for $365 for the 16gb. I'm loving it; so much faster than my samsung s7. I'm still getting used to the smaller screen, but i don't expect it to be a problem.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey Gang,

Just an update on Apple Trade-In; the device was received yesterday and they confirmed that a 128GB 6 Plus matched the initial quote and I will be getting 400 CAD.

Quite a seamless process, I have to say.

Cheers!

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, I will look into this. How do you like the SE compared to the 6 Plus size-wise?

I love it, the phone is more usable single handed, it easily fits in my pant's pockets. The speed and battery are excellent. It did take a bit of adjustment to get used to the screen and typing but its second nature now. Heck, I grabbed my wife's plus and it felt huge, which is a testament in how quickly your body and mind gets to used to a given form factor.

Saint04

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I've owned both the 6s and the 6s plus. More than anything, I enjoy the pocketability of the SE. The battery life is also a bit better than my wife's 6s. I'm very active (mountain biking, running, gym, etc) and having the smaller and lighter form factor of the SE makes it easier to keep the phone on/with me whether it be on a armband, fixed to a bike mount, in a pocket, mounted to a camera tripod, etc (I use a quad lock case).

I really enjoy being able to use it with one hand on the move. I also like that while using the phone up to my ear I have a firm/confident grip on the device and I never really feel like I'm going to drop it. It's great not holding the phone in strange ways and doing crazy finger gymnastics while using the phone's touch screen to operate the device lol.

salmanhkhan

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I too went from Rose 6s plus 64gigs to Rose Gold SE 64gigs.
And i am not regretting my decision though i still struggle sometimes with typing messages but hey what the hell i can now type with a single hand without juggling my mobile and fearing that it will drop and hit the floor or whatnot

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien