3G MicroCell

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Well I had forgotten all about this thing. I just went online and checked to see if this was available in my moms area and it is! Hopefully it will solve her coverage problems because its basically non existent at her house. Now I just have to convince her to get one. How much is one it doesn't seem to say on the information website.
As with most cellular h/w, there really is no "price." It is all about the "plan." In this case, you really should, and may, get it for "free." Probably have to sign up for the "unlimited" plan to get that price.

In any case, you are subsidizing AT&T by taking load off the air and their cells. You are probably also taking some load off of local "back-haul" but that is less obvious. They still have the full cost of call completion.

solius

Nov 21, 2008
Visit site
As with most cellular h/w, there really is no "price." It is all about the "plan." In this case, you really should, and may, get it for "free." Probably have to sign up for the "unlimited" plan to get that price.

In any case, you are subsidizing AT&T by taking load off the air and their cells. You are probably also taking some load off of local "back-haul" but that is less obvious. They still have the full cost of call completion.

OK thanks, I will call them up then and ask about a free one. as it stands now she cant call or receive texts in a timely manner especially now that she got the new iphone 4. her signal wasn't that great before either she would have to walk outside to get a decent signal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRizzlemeup