2018 World Series

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Watched most of the first game of the 2018 World Series last night but get up early so couldn't do the whole thing. What I saw was great, and Boston ended up with a big push after I went to bed to win 8-4.

Who you rooting for? I'm an NL guy (Go Nats!) but torn about who to root for. I like Kershaw, but hate anything Orioles so can't root for the Dodgers with Manny on board :rotfl: So I'm thinking Red Sox... but at the end of the day a good series is all that matters since neither are my team.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Watched most of the first game of the 2018 World Series last night but get up early so couldn't do the whole thing. What I saw was great, and Boston ended up with a big push after I went to bed to win 8-4.

Who you rooting for? I'm an NL guy (Go Nats!) but torn about who to root for. I like Kershaw, but hate anything Orioles so can't root for the Dodgers with Manny on board :rotfl: So I'm thinking Red Sox... but at the end of the day a good series is all that matters since neither are my team.

My pick (hope) was the Brewers... No Brewers, no care. Or rather ‘Go Boston’ because Dodgers.