Issues with iMore App - Content Scrolling & Comments

NAMISH

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi iMore,

Having switched to an iPhone not-so-recently, I've been a frequent reader and commenter on iMore and have been enjoying iMore as my sole-provider for any Apple related news. Of course, I frequently use the iMore Application on my iPhone 5 as well and though I love it overall and potentially don't use it for the full capabilities/services.

I have, however, encountered a few glitches/issues with the application that I thought I'd report here;

• Using "&" in the text when commenting via the iMore app cuts off the remainder of the comment. This comment that I posted, I used & in it, and only the comment text prior to the & got posted on the thread.
  • Any iMore news that has videos on it or large images, it makes it hard to scroll in the iMore app. In most cases, the text on these pages are not fully scrollable either.
  • Comments submitted through the iMore application are not editable when you to go your browser and click on Edit.

That's pretty much it for the time being. Thank for providing a great service!

Regards.
Salman Khalid.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for providing your observations. Hopefully, those things will be taken care of in a subsequent update. Take care and have a great evening...:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2