Add Last Unread Post Feature

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Apologies if I missed this setting or view somewhere. While cruising around at Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers tonight I noticed an option to open the last unread post. The screenshot below shows the icon for the last unread post. Don't know why I haven't noticed that feature until know.

With some of the more active multipage threads on iMore, thought it might be a helpful and timesaving feature to just click on a similar icon, and quickly go directly to the last unread post.

Edit: I should be more clear that the idea is for individual forums like "Today's Posts". I spend most of my time in the "Today's Posts", so forgot about the feature also being available on iMore at the main multi-forum view level.

Attachments

• GoToLatestUnreadPost.jpg
    GoToLatestUnreadPost.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Apologies if I missed this setting or view somewhere. While cruising around at Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers tonight I noticed an option to open the last unread post. The screenshot below shows the icon for the last unread post. Don't know why I haven't noticed that feature until know.

With some of the more active multipage threads on iMore, thought it might be a helpful and timesaving feature to just click on a similar icon, and quickly go directly to the last unread post.

Edit: I should be more clear that the idea is for individual forums like "Today's Posts". I spend most of my time in the "Today's Posts", so forgot about the feature also being available on iMore at the main multi-forum view level.

If you go to each sub forum itself, on any of our forums, iMore included, at the beginning of each thread you will see an icon for first new post. Perhaps this would help?

newpost.png