AGH!!! STUCK IN "mobile" VERSION OF TIPB FORUMS ON MY IPHONE!

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Help! I was looking at the alternative Views of the forums on my iPhone and I tried mobile and am now stuck in said version. I can't figure out how to switch back to classic iphonefied version! I simply can't!

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Sorry, I wasn't too specific there, I meant when you're in the full version on the iPhone and flick to the bottom there is a drop down menu with different full and mobile themes. I selected: "mobile" as a theme. Rather than my usualy iphoneified. On "mobile" there Is no obvious track back to the full version But as I mentioned before, after I did a quick reboot and check of my history it managed to bring me back to the full version.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, I wasn't too specific there, I meant when you're in the full version on the iPhone and flick to the bottom there is a drop down menu with different full and mobile themes. I selected: "mobile" as a theme. Rather than my usualy iphoneified. On "mobile" there Is no obvious track back to the full version But as I mentioned before, after I did a quick reboot and check of my history it managed to bring me back to the full version.

Clears your history/cache/cookies

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Also when your in mobile version you can simply tap on the normal version tab on the bottom left. But for some reason I have to tap it a second time in order for it to actually work!

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Also when your in mobile version you can simply tap on the normal version tab on the bottom left. But for some reason I have to tap it a second time in order for it to actually work!

There is more than 1 mobile view not all of them have that.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Tramain. You ARE right! I went to that mobile view! What a nightmare! Had to log out completely and quit safari. I'll never try that again!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2