Where to location spoof?

Rossi Wilkes

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Well those that have the spoof app where you can run ect... Where is the best place to move to?
I tried Tower of London where dratini, dragonite, hitmonlee and hitmonchamp ect... Are supposed to be but nope just same old everywhere so where the best place to location spoof so you don't end up with the same Pokemon ?

Realistically want charmanders, dragonite, dratini, snorlax and bulbasaur

Cheers

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
The only reason I could see to location spoof is to get region specific Pok?mon. Every other Pok?mon is available all around. They are more prevalent is certain climate conditions though.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I know that I can google it but could someone take a second and explain location spoofing and how does one do it?

Location spoofing is making your phone lie about its current location. I've never done it myself so I don't know the process.

I saw an article on it recently. Trying to find regional Pok?mon or special Pok?mon by doing what @metllicamilitia said and tricking your phone into thinking it's somewhere else. The article mentioned the boxer/fighter (not sure his name) Pok?mon could be found plentiful near Bruce Lee's gravesite.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77