Apple International Warranty?

GameHood

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello fellow iMore fans! I'm planning of buying an iPad Mini and I live in South Korea. Instead of getting it here, I'm thinking of asking my friend to get it for me because it's around $100 cheaper, but I'm wondering about warranty if I get an Apple product outside of my country. Do you think I can get international warranty for the iPad Mini? Should I just risk it and buy it even if it doesn't have international warranty or should I pay the extra cost and just get it in in Korea when it's out? Thank you in advance to those who leave helpful advices. Please share your opinion! :)

02jack02

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
when the 3g iPhone came out i bought from ebay from someone in holland cause they had sim free and i'm from uk, when i had a problem with the phone i took it back to apple uk who checked the serial number and said i would have to bring it back to the country it was originally bought from and the warranty wasn't covered in the uk

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I've had iPhones purchased in the US, Malaysia and Singapore serviced and exchanged in the US, Mexico, Canada, Malaysia and Singapore without any authorized Apple service center ever asking for anything special.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77