What Should I Do

njt462

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I really do not know what to do with this issue.

My girlfriend is getting jealous of my Iphone4s she said I have my hands on it more than her and give it more of my attention. She even went so far as to say she believes I am cheating on her with Siri.

What should I do I really do not want to lose my girlfriend but I am an Iphone addict is there is any rehab groups for it?

LOL Okay just thought I would give the group a nice laugh.:eek:

Reactions: verwon
B

bonesb

What should you do? No. 1 - switch to Siri's male voice. No. 2 - put down the phone and pay attention to the woman. No. 3, repeat No. 2. If she's a redhead, you're in for a rough haul of it. In any case, buy her an iPhone and hope for forgiveness. ;)

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
What should you do? No. 1 - switch to Siri's male voice. No. 2 - put down the phone and pay attention to the woman. No. 3, repeat No. 2. If she's a redhead, you're in for a rough haul of it. In any case, buy her an iPhone and hope for forgiveness. ;)

I'll take that as a compliment! ;-)

njt462

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
She has an Iphone too got her one yesterday and now she understands the addiction. hahahahhahaha.

She wanted me to ask is it possible to change Siri to a male's voice on her phone?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
She has an Iphone too got her one yesterday and now she understands the addiction. hahahahhahaha.

She wanted me to ask is it possible to change Siri to a male's voice on her phone?

Yes, there is a male voice. I believe you change it it the settings menu.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Currently the US has a female voice and the UK has a male voice. We're stuck with the default for now, but I'm certain we'll have choices eventually.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Currently the US has a female voice and the UK has a male voice. We're stuck with the default for now, but I'm certain we'll have choices eventually.

General > settings > Siri > language > English (united kingdom)
Then you'll have the male voice
Tested with my AT&T 4S. It's creepy hahaha

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
General > settings > Siri > language > English (united kingdom)
Then you'll have the male voice
Tested with my AT&T 4S. It's creepy hahaha

It is kinda creepy, and also I noticed that when it was on uk it didn't recognize what I was saying as well since I didn't have an accent.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I said Siri. It came up with "I'm sorry I don't understand " the theory"". I kinda figured it wouldn't understand me though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2