Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

juls1585

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone. I am new to the blog but not to iPhone. My name is Julie. Hope to eventually talk to everyone! Have a good day!!

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
thank you! ive been looking around and posting some.

funny question...is there a forum app or its best used in the browser?

Sorry for slow reply the forum is just used in the browser but they have a mobile version of the forums though.

As a new convert to the iPhone from a BB, i think i am going to like this phone. Unlocked/Jailbreak using on T-mo.

Welcome to the party(SHHH Don"t tell jamesus I stole his line)
Hope you like your iPhone.

BMFJOEYG

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Hello all! Long time reader, first time poster! I go by BMFJOEYG in most forums and on AIM and PS3 network! Just wanted to introduce myself, and looking forward to more posts!

mors

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello Folks!! I stumbled upon this site while searching about an app issue I was having with my phone. Seems like a friendly and resourceful place to be!

puffalumps

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
Finally joined after having my first iPhone die on me. :(

Since I have a new one with the new OS now (which I've never really used before), I guess I'll stick around (and probably ask really obvious questions because I'm somewhat phone-retarded). :)

d-rob70

Aug 10, 2009
Visit site
Hello, people.

Got my iPhone 3g about a week ago and joined here. This is my first post, but I am not a noob to forums in general, as I was a regular on sternfannetwork.com and darksiderforums.com ...

I was previously an expert with Nextel phones and did alot of modding to my Cingular/AT&T razr v3xx, lg VU, and Samsung Blackjack i607.

I hope to learn a bunch from you fine people.

Good Day

Razelus

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
Hello... first post

Hello everyone, first post here even though I've had my 3G since January I've never quite made it to the forums even though I have bookmarked this site on computer as well as phone. Love reading evrybodys opinions and thoughts about everything iPhone!:D

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone, first post here even though I've had my 3G since January I've never quite made it to the forums even though I have bookmarked this site on computer as well as phone. Love reading evrybodys opinions and thoughts about everything iPhone!:D

Welcome and Glad you decided to join

NewPotatoTech

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
New Potato's grand introduction

Hi iPhone Blog,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Obviously, I am new to the iPhone blog. I work with New Potato Technologies, a creative design firm venturing into the vast (and sometimes shadowy) world of app development for iPhone and iPod touch. It's been a great learning experience for all so far, and I have enjoyed the info provided by users of this site. Thanks for reading!

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2