Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FATBOY1169

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello TIPB

hello and im so happy to soon be a vzw iphone user i have been a crackberry member and hope to be a tipb for many more years i had the iphone orginal but in nyc att sucks for me and i drop them im so happy to be coming back to the iphone

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, once again, was a member of crackberry but my heart still cries out for the iPhone, hopefully at some point I'll be able to try out the VZW iPhone 4

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Yet another person who's waiting for the Verizon iPhone and has left crackberry.

My name's Caitlin, from NYC and glad to meet you all.

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hey there.

I'm not a new convert to the iPhone, I've had it since the release (hard to believe it's 3 years ago) and here I am now with the iPhone 4. I'm an Apple enthusiast, owning the 27-inch iMac, a MacBook Pro, iPad (16GB), iPhone 4 (32GB), a bunch of iPods and then a bunch of the old Macs.

My first Mac was the iMac G3. I was going to post a link, but apparently I need to have 10 posts. Silly rules.

Different times, I tell you. Happy to be here. I've been a subscriber to TiPb on YouTube for a while, but haven't ever bothered to view the forums. Well, here I am now. Better late than never.

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! My name is Chad. I too am a crackberry defector. I loved my crackberry but have been waiting for the VZW iPhone for a very long time. I have been lurking for a while now and am happy to finally pull the trigger and register. I live in Northwest, Indiana so if anyone lives close by shoot me a message.

carmendiva#AC

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, my name is Carmen :)
I'm 18 years old, College Sophomore, Working on Modeling & acting career, blogger and cheerleader!

I became a tech girl in 2009 with all the droids, then expanded into webos and then IOS and Wp7. I enjoy phones and I enjoy the spirited battles/debates between IOS and android users.

Currently I own a Verizon iphone 4 and HD7 :) and an ipad

oh and feel free to visit my site if u like(i'll have other links up there...eventually)

Carmen Diva (carmencrishnaya) | Formspring

Look forward to getting to know a lot of you better!

chesterhound#IM

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Everyone:

I'm new to both the forums as well as the iPhone. I said goodbye to Sprint after they decided to raise my rate on my 5 line family plan by $50 per month. I now have the iPhone 3GS with AT&T and couldn't be happier. This forum is outstanding and the best resource I have found for my iPhone. Thanks for all the help!

chesterhound

SurfStoked

Jan 10, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys

Ive been a big fan of the iPhone since it was first released in '07. Unfortunately I was stuck on a Verizon family plan at the time and didn't exactly make enough money to be on my own plan. Last October my friend, who was on AT&T, decided he wanted the Verizon Droid X. I offered to literally switch phones with him and he accepted. Since then the iPhone 4 has proven to be everything I'd hoped for and more!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I am Ame, I came from the Pre/Treo Central sections. I also was on the Crackberry side for a bit too.

I will be switching from Sprint to ATT after a swift kick in the face from Sprint about how awesomely Ill be rewarded for 12 years of loyalty. :)

I am kind of a newb at the iPhone, so I am sure I will ask a plethora of idiotic questions after searching something incorrectly.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm new, had an iPhone since the second month they came out. Been reading TiPb for about 2 years and I finally decided to join the forum. Got a quick question though....what are the ranks? Like right now I'm an "iPhone Newbie" was an "iPhone Nanite"...how many times do I have to post to move up to further titles?

golfnut

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Never had an iphone but soon will have 2...request a hot chic to show me around the site and have great conversation...jk.
New here and happy to be here. Look forward to learning as much as possible before making the plunge!

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Hi! I am Ame, I came from the Pre/Treo Central sections. I also was on the Crackberry side for a bit too.

I will be switching from Sprint to ATT after a swift kick in the face from Sprint about how awesomely Ill be rewarded for 12 years of loyalty. :)

I am kind of a newb at the iPhone, so I am sure I will ask a plethora of idiotic questions after searching something incorrectly.

I just moved all four of our lines from Sprint to AT&T after 10+ years for the same reason.

The kids and I are loving our iPhones! Unfortunately, I couldn't convince my husband to jump in because he wanted a keyboard. He ended up with the BlackBerry Torch.

spinnaker190

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi! My name is Matt from Canada, Have a iPhone 3GS 32 gig and a bb curve 8530 (BLASPHAMY! lol) Use the iPhone for apps and data, love it! Hopefully getting the latest iPhone late this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77