Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

DusanCarSilni

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dusan..web designer and developer...owner of mobification.com
Iphone lover, android lover....i blog about all this stuff and I will gladly help this community to grow...
See ya on topics!

kellyp513

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
My name's Kelly, I found this forum while on crackberry (bb user for 3 years). This forum helped me make the decision to give the iphone a try. I purchased a 16gb 3GS from ebay last week. I was having a big problem with my battery life, but thanks to some of the many knowledgeable, helpful members I have solved the problem. I'm loving my phone and I can't imagine that I will go back to a bb (still have my 8900 since I'm on t-mobile).

I look forward to learning more here and hopefully will be able to help out in the future.

DacyJ

Feb 6, 2010
www.allmobileunlocks.com
Hey whats up guys. I can't remember if I've done this already or not so I'll do it now.
My name is Dacy and I've been along time BlackBerry user until I went over to Apple. Love it, f@ck a Berry. I have an iPhone 4 jailbroke and it's sweet. Also I am the owner of allmobileunlocks.com I can unlock anything mobile and am generally the fastest and cheapest. Anyway love to be here and hang out awhile, hit me up on Ping! thedacyj or twitter: @dacyj

gailey

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone! My name's Gaile, I recently joined the forum but I forgot to introduce myself.
I guess nows as good a time as any... I'm a tech junkie and I like a;; things techy... I've found
so many useful threads here and I hope I can contribute to the forum. I'm looking forward to
sharing useful info and advice with you guys!

punchymcseals

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Ello I'm Cory... Been a long time apple user and been bouncing back and forth between the iphone and blackberry (for work) for a long time but now I'm settled down and only using the iphone 4 and content for once.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Greetings. I'm Bern and I'm a recent BlackBerry to iPhone convert. Couldn't be happier with my new device. Still sitting on the #TeamPure side of the fence, but considering the jump to #TeamJailbreak after I've educated myself more on the subject. I do believe I've found the right place to glean that knowledge.

Shogun182

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
New member!!

Hi everybody, I'm a proud iPhone owner for a year and half and now a proud member of the Tipb community!! I love the podcast and that's how I found the forums. Looking forward to everything Tipb offers n thanks for having me!!

dmarks83

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself. My names Danny from the UK. Was once an avid BB fan but gave into the pressure and switched sides. Will not be looking back from now on. Just recently converted my girlfriend who was die hard BB!

Look forward to having a craic with you all and hopefully picking up a few hints and tips along the way.

Danny

CR4V3

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys! I am a former BlackBerry user and a current Android user. I'm currently awaiting the mythic Verizon iPhone. I've been lurking around here a bit lately so I can learn as much as I can about the iPhone.

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
So I'm Patrick,

My first smartphone was the palm pre. Really liked how compact it was, and the operating system. Precentral.net must be the most active forum about webos, because it kept coming up in google when I had a question about webos, so I started using that and checking the blog, so that's why I'm checking tipb now that I have an iPad. Precentral was really good for a time for discovering patches for my phone, cause I like to customize the thing, but I may or may not end up jail breaking my iPad when an untethered 4.2.1 jailbreak is released. Might not though, cause I wish it was as easy as putting webos in developer mode and patching it.

But I'll check up on things in this forum now and then. I love my iPad, and it's all but replaced my general purpose use of my phone and my laptop. I might have to start teaching myself actual code, because the podcast I help with wants to make an iPhone app. If and when we do that, I'd probably go on to write it for iPad, android, webos, and blackberry. Any pointers for newbies in that field would be appreciated!

GolpherZX

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi, people call me a phone junkie. I've been anti-mac for years until about one year ago exactly. That is when I dove in and got a macbook. Been a rock solid device and am not looking to reload it for once. I can't say the last time I went a year without a reload on a primary use PC.

Then the iPad, and once Verizon gets the iPhone, chances are very likely of being almost all Mac. I think I will turn my PC into a server for the media that I want access to.

I really hope that Verizon will launch the iPhone on the LTE network when it gets here. Yes, it will be for data only, but running an Evo now, I'm fine with that. It has to be expected when you have a new network, but it looks as though Verizon is well on their way of getting to a true 4G network.

Player1

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi guy's,
I'm from the UK and am very impressed with the site and forum. I've currently got an IPhone 3GS and IPad 16GB Wifi, trying to learn all about Jailbreak and all aspects of new IPhone or IPad developments.

Nice meeting you all

itsdrewbruv

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello all I freaking live this site for starters! I'm drew [male] and 26 from near Manchester, uk and not a man united fan! But a man city one! And we are slowly dominating the league!

martinl1989

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Um, hello? Is this thing on? Ah you're there!

Hi! I'm Martin (obviously) I became an iPhone 4 user for the first time in October and before that got an iPad in April.

Been lurking around the forums & blogs for a while now and thought "why not sign up to the forums" so here I am...

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello TiPb...was a BlackBerry user until now (and spent time on CrackBerry) and now moved onto the iPhone 4. Still trying to get the hang of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2