When I take the joy cons out of the unit and keep them in the storage case there’s a little green lights that keep going up and down on them. It’s like they’re searching for a connection or something. I’ve tried pushing the little button on the side to turn them off but occasionally they still keep searching.

I mostly use the pro controller so I don’t need to have the joy cons on all the time. I would just like to figure out how to actually turn them off so they don’t keep searching. If anyone knows anything about this I’d appreciate some help.

Thanks.
    11-24-2018 12:07 PM
    If it’s searching that means a button is being pressed. The Joy Con’s do not auto search. I would double check that where you have them stored they are not pressing any buttons and being sure that the buttons are fully disengaged.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-24-2018 12:40 PM
    If it’s searching that means a button is being pressed. The Joy Con’s do not auto search. I would double check that where you have them stored they are not pressing any buttons and being sure that the buttons are fully disengaged.
    Exactly this. When I take mine off and place them on the table they will power off automatically.
    11-25-2018 11:21 AM