Siri can’t find imore podcast

georgiajoan

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have listened to Imore forever, but have never logged into imore.com. We have the latest iPads,iwatchs, iPhones and all software is up to date. But I cannot get Siri to understand and find the Imore show podcast. I have to go to it manually, by going to podcasts then selecting Imore. I have tried every trick I know and Siri can find any other of the many podcasts we listen to, but never Imore. I can say it fast or slow and with many variations, but Siri finds some weird things or nothing. Can I set up a shortcut so I can say something like “Play more podcast“ and have it find Imore? It’s the I of Imore I think causes my problem. Thanks
Btw my husband has the same problem so it is not just my voice.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just asked Siri to find the iMore podcast and it located it. The iMore Show podcast was the first item listed in the search results.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Another way to find the iMore show, is to subscribe to it on You Tube. By doing this, you will get an email every time the show goes live. You can either watch it live, or wait until it’s convenient. I enjoy watching it live, because there’s a live chat that allows viewers to participate.

georgiajoan

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all. I can find imore podcast in podcasts, I just can’t tell Siri to play imore. I have it subscribed in iTunes and have also said “hey Siri play podcast imore in itunes” . Oh well, alexa has the same problem when I say “play imore in tunein”. I must have an accent, but it does play many other podcasts as well as music. Thx again