New guy coming from android...

PAJeepGuy

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
As the title states, Making the switch to an Idevice...My fiance can't use my galaxy s3, it "confuses" her as she's used to her 4s. After the ios7 update, I was playing around with her phone and I figured I would try one out. I ordered a space gray 32gig 5s, which i'm anxiously waiting for. I have high hopes for the phone, and if all doesn't work out...it'll make a good christmas gift for her. Just wanted to say hello!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, and thank you for introducing yourself to us. If you haven't already, please take a moment to view our Community Rules & Guidelines HERE, and If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you again, and take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice gift for you or her and Welcome to iMore, We wish you the best here and hope you have as much fun as we do. If you need to know anything visit the 5S forum and ask anything you need from us. Once again Welcome. :)

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I think you will like iOS, but if you are like me you will keep both android and iOS. I like things about them both, even though iOS is my daily driver.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to this awesome iOS family! I'm sure you're going to love your 5s. Enjoy! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore ,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77