Greetings from Italy from a Brit :)

catwoman66

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi iFolk :) I don't think I ever introduced myself although been a member for a while not sure if I've even written a post either.. Never mind - my first love was a BB and I was a die hard BB user from 2006 that was up until last year, got fed up of promises no apps and being a beta tester.. That said my first Apple product was an iMac in 2006 I bought my first iPhone the 3G version in 2008 it was the first available back then in Europe, I'm British but live in Italy.. From then on I've picked up other Apple products and went onto iPhone 4 and then this year the iphone 5 I'd always used 2 phones in the past as I could never let go of the BB but this year I finally made the switch and it was painless ;) hopefully I will become more active here. Am itching to use the official iOS when it launches, I doubt I'll upgrade to the new iPhone, need to buy a new iMac so priorities first ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi, catwoman66, and welcome to the iMore forums. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people here, and we're glad that you joined us. Have a look around and jump in to the conversation.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello Catwoman66, and welcome to iMore. I know you stated that you've been a member for a while, still, we appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself to us and are honored that you've chosen to be a part of our great community. We love it here and hope you do, too. If you haven't already, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Community Rules & Guidelines, and If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks again for introducing yourself & becoming part of the iMore family. Take care…:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello and Welcome to iMore catwoman. By your great intro letting us know about you and the fact that you do have an iPhone 5 now, heck if your priorities are to buy a new iMac, nobody would blame you for going for it and with the IP 5 you wont need to upgrade, Just pop on the new OS 7 when available and you will have plenty of of phone power. Once again Welcome and have fun. :)

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the forum. It's so nice to have you here. You've joined an awesome bunch of apple users. Enjoy.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to the iMore Community catwoman
biggrin.png
I'm sure you will find iMore a fun, friendly, and informative place to be ! I would love to go to Italy one day...mmm...the food :tongue:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Welcome I was a BB user also before my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

catwoman66

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome I was a BB user also before my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

There seems to be a lot here, so many of us were let down... anyway I am loving my iPhone experience and so much looking forward to iOS7 it'll be a whole new phone :)

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to iMore catwoman66,

If you need help use the search tool found here: Search iMore

If you can't find what you are looking for just ask. That's why we are here.

Again Welcome to iMore and enjoy your stay!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2