Help for the Mortal Kombat

Kevinkkk

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site
So I have a PS4. I'm obsessed with Mortal Kombat but there is an issue with it. But I really do not if it is an issue or not also. Whenever I choose Takeda as the character I play, he can not release the PowerShot. It isn't a problem of the console because it does perfectly fine with any other character.

So i wonder why only Takeda got this issue. Is he does not allowed to have a PowerShot? Is there someone who know what is happening here?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
So I have a PS4. I'm obsessed with Mortal Kombat but there is an issue with it. But I really do not if it is an issue or not also. Whenever I choose Takeda as the character I play, he can not release the PowerShot. It isn't a problem of the console because it does perfectly fine with any other character.

So i wonder why only Takeda got this issue. Is he does not allowed to have a PowerShot? Is there someone who know what is happening here?

You may have better luck with your question here:

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities.html

Kevinkkk

Jul 23, 2019
Visit site
I have posted this post in several forums but this is the only answer I got. that's why this forum is so reliable. Thank you so much.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2