Jailbreak and skype

xshaykins

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering if theres anything i can do to allow me to video group call on the skype app so i can see others cams and they can see mine?

xshaykins

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
No no when my friends have Skype premium and they add me to a call a group call on my phone i cannot see any of there cams and I cant cam up. It is just the way the Skype app works. So I was wondering if there was anyway of making it so i can see them amd cam up.

🌸 Sent from iPhone 5S 🌸

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The skype app does not support group video calling. Nor will there ever be a tweak to add it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
No no when my friends have Skype premium and they add me to a call a group call on my phone i cannot see any of there cams and I cant cam up. It is just the way the Skype app works. So I was wondering if there was anyway of making it so i can see them amd cam up.

�� Sent from iPhone 5S ��

I know that's not the point... but you can use Google Hangouts. It's free, fast and works very good. I use it a lot and the quality is also good even if there are a lot people. And you can have Hangouts with a lot of people (all for free). Nowadays almost everyone has a Gmail Account or a Google account because of their Android device, so you don't have to configure anything, just install the Hangouts Plugin for your browser if you also want to call via the browser instead of iDevice.

I hope that helps :)

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The skype app does not support group video calling. Nor will there ever be a tweak to add it.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

This is correct. Skype supports group video calling IF you have the premium service but ONLY on your computer. But if on iPhone, it will change to audio call automatically, since it's not supported yet.

Now to the OP if you are having trouble or don't have or don't want to pay for premium service, you can use "oovoo" is free and you can just log in with your FB account and video chat with up to 12 people w/o having to pay for it.

Tapatalkeando

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77