Clear notifications on lockscreen and white statusbar in photos app?!?1 help

tomro99

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys need some help. I ran across this issue before and i figured it out but dont remember what I did. I installed the iOS 7 theme on my iphone 5 and i have bitesms as well. When i receive a text on my lockscreen, the popup is transparent. I know there is something in iFile i need to delete but dont remember. Same with the white status bar in photos app. I know there is something to delete within ifile but need help finding it. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. thanks again

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The status bar is in "/var/stash/Themes.xxx/Your Theme/UIImages/Translucent_Base@2x.png". Rename that, and see if your status bar reverts.

if you're using biteSMS to theme the QR popup, the file you need to rename is "qr-shadow@2x.png" in /Library/bitethemes/your theme. If it's not that one, I am unsure since I do not own this theme.

tomro99

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
thanks for the help! i was able to fix the status bar issue but I still cannot fix the transparent popup in my lockscreen. i looked for the qr-shadow in iFile and it is not there.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Which biteSMS are you running? I'm running the latest beta with a theme, which is how I am using that file. If your version supports themes, try enabling one of them, and see if it themes.

tomro99

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
i have the iOS 7 biteSMS theme installed. I reverted back to the default biteSMS theme to see if that was the problem but I am still getting transparent popups on the lockscreen, I believe it has something to do with the iOS winterboard theme I have installed.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
i have the iOS 7 biteSMS theme installed. I reverted back to the default biteSMS theme to see if that was the problem but I am still getting transparent popups on the lockscreen, I believe it has something to do with the iOS winterboard theme I have installed.

If you have something like ClearHighNotifications installed, it could be that. If you think it's in the theme you're using, you'll need to find 2 images. One is in Bundles/com.apple.Springboard and is called something like BulletinListLockScreenFirstAlertBG, the other is in Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and is called something like BulletinWellLock. Delete those from your theme and respring.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2