Stuck on ios 6 setup screen out of the blue

bighurt01

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
I've been jail broken on my iPhone 5 ios 6.1 since the jailbreak was released a few months ago but out of the blue this ios 6 configure screen pops up and I can't get passed it. I tried downloading a tethering app from cydia and it had some errors when downloading and this screen popped up.

I've tried restarting the phone a million times but it still comes back to this setup screen and when I swipe the slider to start the configure process it freezes and restarts.

I do have access to SB settings while on this screen but I can't end the setup process(it freezes then restarts). It freezes when I try to start the phone in safe mode. It freezes when I try to respring.

I've tried calling my phone and texting it with another phone and the phone doesn't ring or anything.

I get an error message (0xE000065) as well when I plug into my computer. Tried a few of the solutions to fix this but have not been able to fix this either.

I'm stuck! I've always been able to find a solution for my problems but this one is different. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2