Unfortunately the time has come for me to say goodbye

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have been a JBer since 2007. The longest I ever ran my iPhone on stock firmware was once for 2 or 3 weeks. However now that my iPhone 5 is arriving today or tomorrow it looks like I will be stuck running stock iOS 6 for a couple months. As soon as a JB is available for the iPhone 5 I will be back I have got all my themes saved.

ripJB.jpg

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same with me just not as long. I've been stock now for around a month since I got the 5 and it's fine with me. Once jb is back I'll be back but it isn't bothering me. Also, congrats on winning the ipod touch.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
unfortunately for you my favorite theming maniac, ios6 changed alot of names so your saved themes will need updates!:eek:

patricksmangan

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Ran stock on the 4s for a good few months before getting into jail breaking for the first time, but now I don't think I'd buy myself an iOS device until it's jailbreak was ready.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
unfortunately for you my favorite theming maniac, ios6 changed alot of names so your saved themes will need updates!:eek:
grrrr :0( PITA

- - - Updated - - -

Say it ain't so!!! Sad to see ya go but happy u got the new i5. Enjoy and see back on "team jailbreak" soon.

You got that right Team Jailbreak 4 Lyfe lol the good news is my Factory unlocked Jailbroken iPhone 4 goes to my cousin. So I'm still spreading the JB love. It's been one day and already I miss my Jailbreak :_0( seeing the album art on the lockscreen sucks, not being able to see my wallpaper sucks, and most of all iMessages instead of BiteSMS blows chunks. The rest I could begrudgingly put up with but damn these things are killing me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
@Ipheuria: Hey Ricky, don't go. I may need you to help me root my SGSIII. :cool:

lol I will still be in the forums I just don't have a JB anymore :_0( so you're switching to the GSIII huh? If I can help I will try for sure but the last Android I rooted was the Nexus way back when.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost