My iPhone 5 has JAILBREAK app working on it.....WTF

baesiclee

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm NOT KIDDING.....but I have an iphone 5 and a jailbreak app from my iPhone 4S still works on my iPhone 5!!! Help me!!! iCaughtu Pro still sends me emails with pics of me when I type my passcode wrong by accident. I removed my jailbreak from my iphone 4S a week before getting iphone 5. Somehow iCaughtu Pro still works on my iphone 5, without access to settings of course cuz you can't jailbreak iphone5. But my question is..........WTF???????

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If u did a restore from the jailbreak backup, some files transfer over. It's happened on previous iPhones too. That's why if u ever have any issues it's always best to start fresh so no corrupt files transfer with the back up.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm NOT KIDDING.....but I have an iphone 5 and a jailbreak app from my iPhone 4S still works on my iPhone 5!!! Help me!!! iCaughtu Pro still sends me emails with pics of me when I type my passcode wrong by accident. I removed my jailbreak from my iphone 4S a week before getting iphone 5. Somehow iCaughtu Pro still works on my iphone 5, without access to settings of course cuz you can't jailbreak iphone5. But my question is..........WTF???????

I still get those emails on my 4S running iOS 6 after i updated from 5.1.1. I set up my phone as new but still get emails.

baesiclee

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
When I first restored my iPhone 5, it was from an iCloud backup. I've since synced it with my iTunes on my Mac, which is from a jailbreak backup. So that must be where it came into the iphone. Is the only way to get rid of it, so delete backups from my Mac and just go with iCloud backup restoration?

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, it kinda freaked me out the first time I realized when the email was from.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2