Clock.app

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know a way to customize the stock Apple clock app so it shows the actual time? I am looking for a way to do it without WinterBoard (which I imagine will do it with the right theme). I'd like something like LiveTime was.

Gary Mazo

iMore/Mobile Nations staff
Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Customizing the stock apps is always tricky. If you want more power and flexibility, you will most likely need to go for a third party clock app - sorry.

Reactions: sherlock

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey all I just saw a new tweak drop in Cydia that animates your "stock" springboard clock. It's called "Clockify", also comes with an ayecon themed clock. I haven't tried it yet but was wondering if anyone had?

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Not I. I'm not using your theme tho. I'm using Analog by Bluemetal.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Not I. I'm not using your theme tho. I'm using Analog by Bluemetal.

It works fine without the addon theme. I installed it and it works great. Finally the clock work like it should!

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey all I just saw a new tweak drop in Cydia that animates your "stock" springboard clock. It's called "Clockify", also comes with an ayecon themed clock. I haven't tried it yet but was wondering if anyone had?

Bit the bullet and installed clockify, cascade, infinidock, springtomize, ayecon theme, and I already had the weather icon app. Clockify working fine for me. I now have 1 page with 2 icons and the rest of the icons are in infinidock and grayscaled out.

4506ac82-2521-ff7b.jpg

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Bit the bullet and installed clockify, cascade, infinidock, springtomize, ayecon theme, and I already had the weather icon app. Clockify working fine for me. I now have 1 page with 2 icons and the rest of the icons are in infinidock and grayscaled out.

Nice, I'll post mine in the screenie thread.

fyi there is a thread over at mmi with tons of additional icons for ayecon.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been thrown into safe
Mode a few times since downloading this...

Sorry to hear that, I really like it personally. I am just guessing but if I remember right you have Lockinfo and that might conflict with the lockscreen clock? Just a wild guess...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah once I disabled the lock screen aspect of clockify I've been good... I'm probably going to get rid of it though. My clock is buried three folders deep!!!

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah once I disabled the lock screen aspect of clockify I've been good... I'm probably going to get rid of it though. My clock is buried three folders deep!!!

I use mine too much to burry it. At least this way it works like it should. :)