Absinthe 2.0 is out!!!

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not resetting anything because I am running out of time (work in a few hours) hope it will just go through without resetting everything.

chefdave12118

May 25, 2012
Visit site
So what did you do Chef? Do you have to reboot it yourself (how?)? Was your jb a success?

I didn't reboot and jailbreak was a success. Although I can't install anything from cydia ATM. I'm assuming because of the large volume of traffic. :confused:

Sent from my white iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ThirtySackLunches

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 4S Jailbreak Sucessful

I was having the same issues everyone else is having. I did a full restore, set up as new phone, and ran Absinthe again via Mac. The JB conpleted sucessfully, and I now have Cydia.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
It's hanging on "Waiting for reboot - not done yet, don't unplug your device yet!" nothing seems to be happening. What should I do?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I've got a black Verizon iPhone4s and mine went smoothly. Started Absinthe, went to take care of some personal business and when I came back, there was Cydia. Took less than 10 minutes.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Really starting to irritate me. Restored to stock, new iphone. Attempted to JB again and it gets to about 50% or so on the apple logo (as if it was booting up), then it gets out of that mode and goes into the regular lockscreen, with the JB failing.

Grrrr...

edit: Absinthe does go into the reboot process, but fails to initialize on the apple logo progress bar; gets to about 50-60% then stops and goes into the regular lockscreen.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2