Jailbreaking Ipad 1 - IOS 5.0

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I have an Iphone 4 and I had no probs in jailbreaking that and I can do it again with the above. I need the file that Redsnow uses if you know the one I mean fir IOS 5.0. I can only find one from my iphone 4 for 4.3.3.

I'm using a tutorial but at no stage does it show me how to get that file or provide me with a link. The rest I'm sure I can do myself. The IOS 5.0 Restore file for Redsnow. Hope someone knows what I'm oing on about. Sure you will.

Cheers Everyone

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The Ipsw file is what I need - I have redsnow and winrar. How do I ceate it or get it.

Many Thanks,

iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials go to Tutorials, iPad, Basics and where do I download firmware. However Apple has probably stopped signing the firmware so you might not be able to do it. I've seen that redsn0w also JB 5.0.1 anyway so if you can't do it on the same site go to Jailbreak instead of Basics

1982ollie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Ipheuria;1807132 iClarified - Apple News and Tutorials[/url said:
go to Tutorials, iPad, Basics and where do I download firmware. However Apple has probably stopped signing the firmware so you might not be able to do it. I've seen that redsn0w also JB 5.0.1 anyway so if you can't do it on the same site go to Jailbreak instead of Basics

I've found it buddy - Just to clarify, this is the file that i need to use redsnow to jailbreak the device.

Thanks very much for you help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77