help with omegaspy, please

alena1001

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I installed the software omegaspy on the iPhone via Cydia. But I do not see the software working, you need to connect iphone to itunes installed? need to link anything?

nick1001

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I think you do not need through itunes. I know this software. successful installation, you must register an account at www-omegaspy-com. and then use this account logged into the software. If it still does not work, you can view detailed installation instructions at the site. goog luck

alena1001

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
according to your instructions, I have successfully installed the software omegaspy. if i do not understand please guide me, I do not know much about the phone.
ah. This software can use GPS for free, just register ?
Thank you.

Last edited:

matte12

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I think you do not need through itunes. I know this software. successful installation, you must register an account at www-omegaspy-com. and then use this account logged into the software. If it still does not work, you can view detailed installation instructions at the site. goog luck
If still won't work, then maybe she/he can try Copy10 it can track all messages whithout his knowledge and you can avail 5 days free trial on Facebook. Actually it has many features(SMS, iMessage logs, Call logs, Photo logs, App usage logs, Contact logs, spycall, and live streaming SPYCALL) and it really works and besides it's the cheapest price ($4.99 for 10 days) in the market compares with other applications who claimed to be free but in reality there are some hidden fees once registered. This information can be read on these sites: facebookdotcomslashcopy10COM, copy10dotcom. And on how to install guidelines copy10dotcomslashviewslashuserguidedotaspx?lang=en-US.=

charlote125

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey matte, I've tried Copy10 and very contented now with my children; I am able to monitor them whenever they're not at home and etc. And yes this application(Copy10) is cheap or very affordable.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2