very good news!

@intellibornco
    #IntelliScreenX Update: We are working hard on quick reply/compose integration today/weekend. Happy Friday!
    We're looking to integrate 3 different SMS reply/compose solutions, including Messages+, Bite, and iReal
    11-04-2011 01:20 PM
    their twitter is starting to get a little hostile; the beta has expired and people think it should be extended due to it not being ready. also, there are others who are having major battery problems, which is odd because i felt it has improved immensely
    11-06-2011 12:38 PM
    My problem was it's instability, after a while it would start lagging and the pull down NC part of it would get stuck halfway.
    11-06-2011 12:46 PM
    I'm using it and I DIG it!!
    11-06-2011 12:51 PM
    I finally just bought it after my trial ran out, I had planned on it anyway. So far I love what it can do. There's always room for improvement, but that's with any app and so far the builders are at least listening and making changes quickly.

Good Job!

Bob
    11-07-2011 10:51 AM
    new version updated this morning..
    1.0.22 (11/04/2011)
    =============
    - Fix for mail hanging
    - New Icons

1.0.21 (11/02/2011)
    =============
    - Facebook Performance improvement
    - Fix for Facebook auth
    - Fix for Facebook fetching comments then change
    - Remember RSS mark read when all cleared
    - Reset dim timer when typing

1.0.20 (11/02/2011)
    =============
    - Performance improvement
    - Battery life improvement
    - Improved mail handling for delete/mark read
    - Remember last page when opening (on by default)
    - Enhanced security for lockscreen users
    - Weather widget tap now toggles between location detection on/off
    - Weather widget by default only fetches location every 12 hours
    - Fixed some incoming cells not having alpha opacity
    - Mail crash fixed
    - Contacts crash fix
    - Hide for camera display
    - Fix for some mis-encoded UTF8 RSS Feeds
    - Fix for when Mail Page is disabled
    - Fix for some Facebook pages

1.0.17 (10/31/2011)
    =============
    - Fix for some mis-encoded UTF8 RSS Feeds
    - Major Twitter backend overhaul. Resolves many compatibility issues/freezing of data loads
    - IntelliScreenX now fully compatible with semitether
    - Increased responsiveness for action buttons within cells
    - 24 Hr Clock fix for some locales

1.0.16 (10/31/2011)
    =============
    - Fix for other notification center widgets
    - Fix for touches passing through to SpringBoard
    - Fix for 0 max lines settings using 1

1.0.15 (10/31/2011)
    =============
    - Passcode/display fixes
    - Fix for keyboard when using passcode
    - Fix for launching into apps with passcode
    - Fix for button layout for orientation

1.0.14 (10/30/2011)
    =============
    - Fix for Bulletins showing on lockscreen

1.0.13 (10/30/2011)
    =============
    - Fix for Mail Crashing with passcode users
    - Fix for new mail account not showing until respring
    - Fix for preferences crash
    - Fix for Safari Reader hanging
    - Fix for "Preference not loaded" (no license)
    - Expanded Twitter URLs
    - Added handling for Twitter image links
    - Improved Performance

1.0.12 (10/29/2011)
    =============
    - Updated Icons
    - Fix for 3GS Facebook users
    - Fix if you pull the ISX scrollview to far left/right
    - Fix for Preferences crashing
    - Fix for Facebook Deauthorization
    - Fix for Hebrew character set for RSS

1.0 (10/29/2011)
    =============
    - Initial Release
    Wow...I can appreciate the fact that they seem to be responding to bugs and such, but the fact that so many fixes and updates have been needed in the first few days makes me glad I held off on trying this one out.
    11-07-2011 11:17 AM
    it has been a roughed road for some. personally i have not experienced most of the issues that others have. very odd. i almost have to credit the fact that i restore as new, something that most people are not willing to do

looking forward to some biteSMS integration, that's for sure!
    11-07-2011 11:51 AM
    looking forward to some biteSMS integration, that's for sure!
    That will definitely up the awesome quotient!
    11-07-2011 11:58 AM
    Tried it again today but still had massive battery drain and when opening Facebook links within the App it still opens my Internet banking app...so deleted until we see a new update.
    11-07-2011 12:37 PM
    11-07-2011 12:38 PM
    Bad News. it looks like all support has stopped. their last tweet was around 5pm last Friday after a fast paced week of updates and bug fixing. there are still bugs here and there that still need to be addressed before it can legitimately be released as a final product. also i have been reading reports of intelliborn doing this very same thing with their other products

my suggestion for anyone considering buying this, wait.. kind of disappointing, really

this was the only reason i continued with the tethered jailbreak and until they get back going i'll remain stock. i'll keep this thread up to date
    11-07-2011 10:58 PM
    some early morning tweets...

@intellibornco: IntelliScreenX Update: We have a private beta out for SMS QuickReply/Compose integration. Should be a review tomorrow!
    @intellibornco: And no - we didn't disappear 1) It was the weekend 2) We worked it anyways 3) We are/were working hard!!
    11-08-2011 08:05 AM

[Source - iDB]

not really liking the look of this. maybe i am just too much of a biteSMS fan

....thoughts?
    11-08-2011 01:02 PM
    Looks like it does what its supposed to. I've never used message+, bt looks promising.

Bob
    11-08-2011 06:00 PM

[Source - iDB]

not really liking the look of this. maybe i am just too much of a biteSMS fan

....thoughts?
    Agreed, there's are a lot of little things that I don't care for:

-Messages is misspelled on the icon.
    -The Quick Compose icons are squeezed into the area around the Unlock slider; looks fugly
    -Overall would prefer a smaller interface instead of a full screen Quick Reply

But then, I'm a nitpicker. I guess for me SMS is an area where Bite does so much so well--and already offers a wealth of options to let users personalize their experience--that I find other apps are hard pressed to do anything new that really wows me. (However, I still say Bite needs to implement MMS via Quick Compose.)
    11-08-2011 06:53 PM
    Looks promising, i shall probably JB again when this is released to the masses..

Being in the UK i look forward to waking up to some good news lol
    11-08-2011 06:59 PM
    oh i'll definitely give Messages+ (aka Tlert) a try and see what is all about. of course i'll be comparing every little thing to bite

lol, Massie, nice find on the spelling! and i'm with you
    11-08-2011 10:50 PM
    The latest update is out that deals mainly with battery usage......unfortunately it doesn't yet incorporate Messages+
    11-10-2011 05:53 AM
    i never had any issues with battery consumption so now i wonder if mine will be even better?

Messages+ could possibly be out today..
    11-10-2011 08:08 AM
    looks like it gonna be a little while longer..

@intellibornco: IntelliScreenX & Messages+ Update: We had to redo our approach due to some unresolvable bugs. While we're mostly there - will be a few days
    @intellibornco: (We will release a Messages+ beta as soon as we can't find any major bugs - we have some UI pieces we're cleaning up with the new approach)
    11-11-2011 05:50 AM
    Better to have it correct then have issues and have to pull it. At least there making changes and letting us know.
    11-11-2011 09:19 AM
    Really like this app and is the first JB app I've ever paid for. It was one of the reasons I updated and JB'd my iPhone. The main reason I bought it was for the calendar notifications. The problem is that I can't get past the default 10 entries. I've looked it the settings for Intelliscreen and in the notifications settings too but the maximum is 10 events. I've set the look ahead to 2 months in ISX settings too but nothing changes. Any ideas???

I'm on iOS 5.0 on an iPhone 4 which was JB'd with the latest Redsnow.

Cheers guys
    11-14-2011 07:11 AM
    i have never really looked into how many entries exactly are available. if you have a twitter account you can tweet them anything right now to help with the beta process [@intellibornco]

probably my only gripe with ISX is the calendar notifications. i feel like there should be a statusbar notification because if you have your calendar section collapsed, and miss the tone/alert you would never know it. i am hoping for some future integration with RemindMeLater but this still is not iOS 5 ready
    11-14-2011 09:20 AM
    Since the last update (or the one before that) my ISX often disappears right after I wake the iphone from standby, so I often have to swipe down to reactivate it.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.

Does anyone else experience this odd behaviour?
    11-15-2011 03:54 AM
    Since the last update (or the one before that) my ISX often disappears right after I wake the iphone from standby, so I often have to swipe down to reactivate it.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.

Does anyone else experience this odd behaviour?
    very odd indeed. as you know ISX is still in the beta process and i would suggest maybe sending them a tweet regarding this issue. or you can maybe try troubleshooting yourself. remove/reinstall, respring, reboot
    11-15-2011 08:05 PM
84 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD