IntelliScreenX (beta) is out! get it kids!

massaquah

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
very odd indeed. as you know ISX is still in the beta process and i would suggest maybe sending them a tweet regarding this issue. or you can maybe try troubleshooting yourself. remove/reinstall, respring, reboot

I now know that this has something to do with the weather widget because ISX only disappears when the weather widget is active.

I think ISX slides away if I wake the iphone from standby and the weather auto update time limit was reached...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
my settings are exactly like below yet ISX is available on the LS every time i wake the device unless i turn off "Show on Lock Screen". although if i turn off "Show on Startup" it still shows up on startup. i have been chalking it up to the beta.

"Show on Lock Screen" and "Show on Startup" are activated, "Show banners" and "Hide ISX for alerts" are turned off.

there should be a new update coming soon so well see how that goes

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I updated mine this morning to the non beta version, and it was working great with bitesms integration and everything. I resprung this afternoon and all of a sudden it keeps going into safe mode. I haven't installed anything since then so everything is the same. is anyone experiencing this issue as well?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jp8