widgets...

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Any way to have widgets on the phone's spring board? I feel like I've seen it done, but don't know how. Can anyone offer any insight/links to give me an explanation of it?

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Device/firmware version ?

Try perpagehtml or perpagehtml*+.

Sent from a mysterious mobile device.

iPhone 3gs w/ 4.3.2 on AT&T

What can you tell me about it? Does it crash at all? Drain battery life? Easy to use? What additional features does the paid version offer?

Last edited:

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok downloaded it. How do I add additional widgets and where do I find them? I'm looking for a widget like post it notes, or sticky notes on Windows 7. I want a notes feature on my spring board, that I can view AND edit on my spring board. How can I do this?

Omnomnomkimiiee

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Battery drain is okay, I lost ~30 minutes using it. It only crashed once in six months of using it, which is pretty good. Widgets can be found on cydia, or you can google 'em.

Sent from a magical mobile device.

Omnomnomkimiiee

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok downloaded it. How do I add additional widgets and where do I find them? I'm looking for a widget like post it notes, or sticky notes on Windows 7. I want a notes feature on my spring board, that I can view AND edit on my spring board. How can I do this?

Try dashboard. Or activator coupled with a quick notes thingy.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Try dashboard. Or activator coupled with a quick notes thingy.

I already use MobileNotifier so my notifications appear on my dashboard, kinda want to keep that.

try dreamboard :)

I hear it's pretty buggy, not sure I want to flirt with that.

I like the idea of ToDoNotes where notes are posted in your spotlight, but I already have RunningList running in my spotlight, and I don't want to lose that. Anyway to get both either on different pages or on the same?

Omnomnomkimiiee

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I already use MobileNotifier so my notifications appear on my dashboard, kinda want to keep that.

I hear it's pretty buggy, not sure I want to flirt with that.

I like the idea of ToDoNotes where notes are posted in your spotlight, but I already have RunningList running in my spotlight, and I don't want to lose that. Anyway to get both either on different pages or on the same?

Dashboard overlays widgets Os X style, so it doesn't break MobileNotifier.

Sent from my magical mobile device.