'Cannot comply' error

INXS

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Just jailbreaked following the guide from tipb.com, trying to install Winterboard and SBSettings.

I'm constantly getting a message saying 'cannot comply' and is asking me to queue.

Can anybody please help?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Just jailbreaked following the guide from tipb.com, trying to install Winterboard and SBSettings.

I'm constantly getting a message saying 'cannot comply' and is asking me to queue.

Can anybody please help?

It may very well be a capacity issue... with the new jailbreak method released this morning, it's possible that Cydia and JailbreakMe.com are getting hammered with traffic. Give it a few hours or even a day and see if it improves. If it doesn't, you many want to restore and try it again.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
It may very well be a capacity issue... with the new jailbreak method released this morning, it's possible that Cydia and JailbreakMe.com are getting hammered with traffic. Give it a few hours or even a day and see if it improves. If it doesn't, you many want to restore and try it again.

Exactly, I'm willing to bet if you give it a day or two things will clear up. I see these kinds of things crop up each time a JB is released for the new firmware. Once the initial rush is gone things quickly go back to normal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2