Elite Pro HD Lockscreen

estebancam

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I need to find out how to change the default picture of that sexy chick on Elite Pro HD on the lockscreen. Anyone know how to do that? I can't figure it out for the life of me. And yes, I am a noob at jailbreaking.

I would like to put my own picture in there because it would look really nice, but I don't know how. Any help would be great!

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

I need to find out how to change the default picture of that sexy chick on Elite Pro HD on the lockscreen. Anyone know how to do that? I can't figure it out for the life of me. And yes, I am a noob at jailbreaking.

I would like to put my own picture in there because it would look really nice, but I don't know how. Any help would be great!

Taking it you can't just go to that picture and set it as your lock screen huh?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You just posted this today you need to have a little more patience to get help. Also instead of reading only your thread read through other threads in the section because you will gain more info and knowledge. I'm not trying to be a jackass I meant that in a advice giving way. The reason is because I already gave info on just this topic. If you go to the other JB forum there is a stickied thread at the top that says something like learn how to make your own themes. There is a link on the first page, you should read that especially the part with installing OpenSSH, changing your password and SSHing into your phone. This is the only way I can think that you will be able to change the lockscreen wallpaper. Once you read it you will have to SSH in to your phone to the themes and find the one you want and findout the name of the wallpaper file. Then rename it and resize your image to 320x480 and name it with the original name. Then upload it to your phone in the location of the file you renamed and Voila!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234