folderenhancer

marvi0

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
am having some issues, with folderenhancer, on cydia, it states, its compatable, with iphone 4.1, however, am having issues, on my iphone 4 running 4.1, cause eversince installing it, my iphone now takes, longer, to reboot, approximatly 3-5 minutes, to reboot. I have contacted, the developer, still no response, so is anyone else, facing the same.?

marvi0

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Are you sure its folder enhancer? Have you tried uninstalling it and seeing if it shortens the time?

Oh my word having gone through the install and uninstall procedure, of my jailbreK apps, I got to the bottom of it, and it was an app I least expected, that was causing the delay, in my iPhone 4 rebooting running 4.1, it was Inspell. As soon as I removed it everything works, but when I install it, it takes over 5 minutes, to reboot. Inspell was working well, for me, before installing folderenhancer, and intelliscreen, but after installing these two, it has problems. Am not sure now which of the two, intelli, or folderenhancer, conflict with Inspell, cause I love Inspell as well, will test again later, anyone else, faced the same?.

zman187

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Problems with Inspell on iPhone 4 4.1

I was having several problems with Inspell installed. Spotlight Search, Cut and Paste (as well as just trying to move the cursor), and iBooks were all not working and causing the phone to go into safe mode. I thought it was SBSettings at first, but then I thought to give Inspell a try, and removing it did the trick.:D

Prime1981

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
yeah i was using inspell too, great for giving abbreviations and it type the word for you, but when restarting my iPhone, would take about 6-7mins to boot up. Got rid of it in the end and now my boot time is soooo much quicker. It was a great tweak, but worth the boot up time......anyone know of a similar tweak?

marvi0

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
yea i agree, great tweak, despite the 6-7 minutes it takes to reboot, have yu tried contacting the author of the app, i cant remember if i did, but will try again, to get in touch with the author of the app, to see if they can sort it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2