My Ipod is "ill"?

brokenpod

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
So here comes much text:
i downloaded Iconoclasm (yes my ipod touch is jail broken) and decided to put my app icons freely around my wall, but then i pressed home button to stop moving the apps. Nothing happened app icons continued shaking and my ipod didnt reacted to anything for 10minutes.....then it rebooted and apple logo appeared in black background...after 2minutes it got white flash and it rebooted again....that continued for 2hours then it actually started and all my icons where disorganized(deleted iconoclasm at this point). then i started to move my icons to order..everything was fine until i pressed home-button to make icons to settle. nothing happened for 30sec and then it stopped shaking and icons whre in order.....so my question is: is my ipod touch 2g 8gb broken or whats wrong with it....is there a way to fast that to normal speed (before crash it took about 2 sec)?

-thanks

brokenpod

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
and also when i put my ipod to sleep mode it takes about 4 seconds to start up when i press homebutton.....before crash it took 1sec...any tips?